The Big Picture Retreat in Bali, Indonesia
Oct 12, 2019 @ 02:00 PM to Oct 19, 2019 @ 11:00 AM
Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat. Bali
Join us this October in the beautiful island of Bali as you retreat into your infinite creative power in a way that will profoundly shape the future of your life. We're thrilled to host our Big Picture Retreat at Floating Leaf, one of the highest reviewed and rated retreat centers in Bali.
For one week, you'll experience a journey of unplugging from your busy life and reconnecting with your center of well-being, love, passion, creativity and purpose. You'll bond with spiritual and soulful individuals that will inspire you just as much as the picturesque and meaningful surroundings of Bali.
On this retreat, you'll be expertly guided through the journey of creating your Big Picture vision by Rod E. Hairston, International Best-selling Author and Creator of Growth-U. You'll experience the freedom of creating your future or next chapter from a place of wholeness, clarity, peace and pure possibility.
Rod will share daily instruction that will include various experiential elements such as: exploration, capture sessions, excursions, ceremonies, partner/individual activities, and celebrations. Each day will include time for you to relax, explore, ponder and capture elements of your Big Picture. You will also have a full day to explore and be inspired on your own or with others.
Kim Goyette, our Big Picture Retreat Coordinator and Yoga Teacher, will offer rejuvenating yoga classes to inspire your day.
The value of the Big Picture Experience & Retreat is $5,500 Per Person.
Your pricing options:
*Double Occupancy: Perfect for Friends or Couples Traveling Together. $2,220 Per Person (includes tax)
*Single Occupancy: Great for Solo Travelers and Those Wishing for More Privacy. $3,050 (includes tax)
*All prices are per person. Advanced registration is required. Room selections are available on a first come, first serve basis upon registration. All prices are in USD. Monthly payment plans are available. Payment plan options can be found by selecting the "Get Tickets" button, selecting the number of tickets in the dropdown, and then options will display below that. Payment plan includes a 5% fee. Please review Cancelation Policy below before registering.
The group is intimate. Space is limited to 12-rooms up to 24-people maximum.
Our Sanctuary: Floating Leaf
Recognized as one of the best yoga, spa and wellness retreat centers in the world, Floating Leaf offers the perfect balance to experience authentic Balinese culture and mindfulness. This luxury oriented, eco-friendly resort and spa is the ultimate venue to support permanent transformation and provide holistic replenishment of overall well-being. Set on the beautiful island of Bali, where connection to spirituality and nature abound, Floating Leaf sits peacefully among the rice fields of the Gianyar region with views of the vast Indian Ocean. The beauty, atmosphere and artwork of the property make it a perfect space for yoga, health, wellness and happiness. It's open air design keeps guests comfortable, while the many nooks provide for private reflection and meditation. Gourmet cuisine is mindfully prepared to nourish all aspects of your mind, body and spirit.
Check out Floating Leaf's website for pictures of this magical retreat center and to choose a room. https://balifloatingleaf.com/
- 7-Nights/8-Days Double or Single Accommodations
- 3-Mindfully Prepared Meals per Day (Dinner on Day One and Breakfast on Departure Day)
- Welcome Dinner with Traditional Dancers and Musicians
- Round Trip Airport Transfers from/to Ngurah Rai International Airport, DPS (Only Applies on the First and Last Day of the Retreat. Alternate Arrangements Can Be Made at the Expense of the Attendee)
- All Taxes
- Welcome Foot Massage and Drink Upon Arrival
- Fresh Tropical Fruits Daily and Unlimited Filtered Drinking Water
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- Big Picture Daily Workshops
- 5-Yoga Classes
- Purification Ceremony at Sacred Water Temple (Off-site Group Excursion) - The Water Temple Purification Ceremony is a great insight into the mystical and deeply spiritual Balinese way of life. A purification ceremony or Melukat ritual is a traditional spiritual cleansing ritual and part of the Manusa Yadnya (Balinese Hindu life event progression). Its purpose is to purify a human body and soul. It is said to wash away turmoil and sickness acquired from negative karma in both this life and past lives.
- Secret Waterfall and Temple Tour (Off-site Group Excursion) - Start the day with a scenic drive up into Bali's Central Highlands with epic viewpoints, lakes, and traditional villages. First stop is one of the most iconic temples in all of Bali, the 11 tiered temple of Pura Ulun Danu that seems to float on Lake Batur. Then depart for Bali's very best and most impressive waterfalls. They are called "Secret Falls" as many other falls in Bali are well known and can be crowded, but these are the most majestic falls and we usually have them all to ourselves.
- Intro to Bali Culture - This special discussion is designed to help you understand the mystical and magical culture of Bali and what you will experience while on The Island of The Gods.
- Art and Culture Shopping Tour - Bali is famous for its arts and crafts. Fine jewelry (especially silver), woodcarving, batik, painting, clothing and so much more. This exclusive art and culture tour was created to help you get the very best of what is available. You are brought right into the workshops of the best artists to not only show you how it is made, but ensure you get the absolute best price on top quality merchandise.
- Rice Field Tour - Just one minute from Floating Leaf is a new and wonderful 2km track through beautiful and sacred rice fields. This guided tour will teach you about Bali's Subak, a true marvel of engineering and human achievement. Learn how these island wide irrigation systems helped to develop the civilization and are a holy and integral part of Balinese life today.
- Event Integration Program - The Big Picture: Thirty Days to Creating Visions that Work, Begins Monday, October 21, 2019 as a retreat follow-up with all attendees. (Regular Price: $295)
Airfare to and from Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
Additional Excursions and Side Trips
Saturday, October 12th
6:30 pm Dinner
Sunday, October 13th
7:00 am Morning Yoga
8:30 am Breakfast (Intro to Bali Culture)
10:00am Intention/Retreat Outcomes/Your Big Picture
Lesson 1: Laying the Foundation for your Big Picture
Vision Triad: Identity, Purpose, Vision
12:00 pm Lunch
1:30pm Lesson 2: Expanding Your Vision
5:30 pm Reception (cocktails available for purchase)
6:30 pm Dancers
7:30 pm Welcome Dinner
Monday, October 14th
7:30 am Morning Yoga
9:00 am Breakfast
10:00 am Art and Culture Shopping Tour (participation optional)
3pm Lesson 3: Aligning Your Purpose
Tuesday, October 15th
6:30am Temple Purification
3:00pm Lesson 4: Expanding Your Identity
5:30pm Evening Yoga
Wednesday, October 16th
7:30am Morning Yoga
9:00 am Breakfast
10:30am Lesson 5: Celebration
3:00pm Rice Field Tour (participation optional)
Thursday, October 17th
7:00am Secret Waterfall and Temple Tour
5:30pm Evening Yoga
Friday, October 18th
6:00pm Reception (cocktails available for purchase)
7:00pm Farewell Dinner
Saturday, October 19th
Yoga participation is optional and suitable for beginner and experienced.
A Valid Passport Which Does Not Expire Within Six Months of Departing Indonesia Is Required.
Proof of a Return Flight from Indonesia is Required to Enter the Country.
Check In Time 2pm on arrival day. Check Out time is 11am on day of Departure.
It Is Recommended to Take Out Travel Insurance for Last Minute Unexpected Changes.
It Is Recommended to Take Out Temporary International Medical Insurance While On the Trip, As Most U.S. Insurance Plans Do Not Cover International Travel.
Payments made before July 1st, 2019 are refundable less a $500 non-refundable fee. Payments made after July 1st, 2019 are non-refundable. By choosing double occupancy accommodations you are responsible for securing a second registered occupant. Should that not be possible, the single attendee will be responsible for paying the single occupancy rate due by August 1st, 2019. The difference in cost is $828.85.